General & Preventive Dentistry in Pickering
At Brockington Dental Centre in Pickering, we offer comprehensive dental solutions to ensure your smile remains dazzling. The Canadian Dental Association recommends that patients visit their dentist every 6 months, or twice per year, for a checkup and cleaning. These checkups ensure that your teeth and gums remain healthy and free of any oral complications, like decay, cavities, and gum disease. This allows us to catch any potential problems before they can develop. This will help you avoid pain, discomfort, expense and time in the office.
We use cutting-edge technology like digital scanning to catch even the least noticeable of problems, screening out serious conditions like decay, disease or even oral cancer. We are strong believers in continuing education, participating in courses and learning about the latest techniques and technology.
We offer a wide variety of general dental treatments to keep your smile healthy like:
- Periodontal services, to ensure the health of your gums.
- Endodontics, to correct any gaps or misalignment.
- Sedation Dentistry, to keep you comfortable and relaxed.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction, because they can be very problematic.
- Teeth Whitening, both in-office or in take-home kits for your convenience.
- Dental Implants and implant restoration, providing a natural look and stability. And much more…
Our friendly and professional team of dentists, dental hygienist and staff will look after all of your needs, helping you determine the best course of action as well as taking home all of the information you need to maintain a healthy a beautiful smile. Best of all, we are happy to look after the needs of the whole family.
You can learn all about our general dental treatments by reaching us at 905-683-5448, browsing through our Services section of the webpage or email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment or ask us any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!